Importance of Experiential Education
Page 1 out of 2
Questions marked with '
' are required to complete the survey.
1) How important do you believe an internship is?
Not important at all
Important, but not essential
2) In your estimation or through real experience, how much do employers consider a student's experiential education (i.e. internship or co-op experience) during the hiring process?
Only consider sometimes
Only consider when it's being compared with another applicant
3) Are internships and co-ops important for all majors?
Important for all majors
Only important for certain majors like Accounting or Engineering
Nice for all majors, but only essential for some
It's impossible for some majors to find internships related to their field
4) Have you ever had an internship or co-op?
5) If you've completed an internship or co-op, what was the most important outcome from that experience?
I got a job offer
I learned a lot about my field of study
I got paid
I learned a lot about the organization and the atmosphere
I didn't have an internship