Questions marked with '
' are required to complete the survey.
1) Do you have...
a driver's license.
a learner's permit.
2) Do you own your own vehicle (even if your parent's pay for it.)
3) Do your parents own one or more cars?
4) Describe your hometown
Rural / Country
A country outside the US
5) If you do NOT have a license, would you be interested in getting yours before leaving Alfred?
6) What is your reasoning for wanting a license (check all that apply)...
Getting home from Alfred
Driving nearby (Hornell / Wellsville) for food or entertainment
Widening job prospects for post-graduation
People will like me better if I drive them places
7) What are the obstacles in your way - blocking you from getting a license.
Nobody to teach me
No car to practice with
Not enough time to learn (with school)
Not enough money for lessons
Plan to move back to city - so might not need.
Scared of getting in an accident
What is the MOST you would be willing to pay for a one-hour driving lesson? (Realizing that if you put a low amount to save money, it likely won't be possible).
9) Would you be interested in taking the 5-hour classroom course on AU campus?
What is your dream car?